The Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre Pte Ltd (TaF.tc) was established in 1983 and has been a long-term partner of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) as the appointed Continuous Education Training Centre (CET) of the textile and fashion industry. TaF.tc is also EduTrust certified by the Committee for Private Education (CPE).
Since 1983 we have:
- Been the 1st school in Singapore to launch the Place-and-Train career placement programme
- Been the 1st school in Singapore to teach Footwear Design and Product Development
- Launched over 170 professional courses and programmes
- Built a global professional network with industry players such as the United Nations, Lenzing, KOHL’s, Clo-3D, Noriyuki Misawa, and Atelier Chardon Savard in Paris
- Trained and uplifted the global fashion industry through projects launched with organisations such as the Cambodia Garment Training Institute (CGTI) and Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association (MGMA).
Since October 2022, TaF.tc has appointed TAFTC INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD as an international recruiting agent, to represent TaF.tc anywhere in the world and hence embody our vision of being a global fashion school without boundaries (current contract: 1 October 2022 – 30 September 2023).
Learn a New Skill with Short Courses
Our short courses are designed to help you pick up relevant skills quickly.
In just 2-7 days, learn how to sew a blouse, create sneakers, or even run a digital marketing campaign!
Prepare for the Fashion Industry with Certifications
We offer Diploma and Advanced Certificate programmes to immerse into the fashion industry.
These are perfect for budding entrepreneurs, aspiring merchandisers, or designers-in-the-making who are ready to turn their dreams into reality.
Begin your Career with our Network and Opportunities
We work closely with companies to provide job placements and internships that serve as a launchpad for your future.