HTMi (Hotel and Tourism Management Institute Switzerland)
HTMi Mission: Come as a Student, Become a Manager
Over the next decade, the international hotel and tourism industry is forecast to maintain its position as the world’s largest employer and the world’s largest provider of management positions. HTMi’s role is to prepare students for a management career in this, the most exciting industry today. HTMi is supported by a world-wide network of international hotel companies, whose representatives regularly visit HTMi to recruit on campus. HTMi graduates can be found in the leading hotel companies world-wide.
HTMi Vision: To be a Leading Hotel Management Institute in the World
The realisation of HTMi’s Vision is enhanced through its five Centres for Excellence:
- The School of International Hotel and Tourism Management
- The International Hospitality Research Centre Switzerland
- The International Centre for Events Management
- Training Switzerland
The Centre for Culinary Management Switzerland
- The Centre for Career Management
- 96% Pass rate.
- 94% Employer satisfaction level of our students.
- 95% Employers will recommend our students.
- 94% Employability within 2 months of course completion.
- No.1 ranked Bachelor Degree in Switzerland and (2024)
- Top 13 QS University Global Rank for Employer Reputation (2023)
- 100% Switzerland Placements in 4 & 5 Star Hotels (2024)
- 1st in Switzerland, 4th in Europe, 2020 EM Cup.
Dual Swiss Federal Diploma & International Bachelor Degree
Graduate Faster International Bachelor’s Degree
Bachelor Degree Specialisations
Master’s MSc and MBA
Master’s MSc Events
Swiss European Culinary Arts Programmes
Culinary Arts Diplomas
Specialisation and Certified Professional Programmes
Certified Professional Courses