Beijing Institute of Technology(北京理工大学)
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), the first science and engineering university was founded in Yan’an by the Communist Party of China. It has been one of the key universities in China since the founding of New China and the first batch of universities which has entered the national “211 Project”, “985 Project” and the “Top A World-class University”. BIT has always formulated its strategies in light of national strategic needs and global developments in science and technology and education, and in accordance with its own strengths and missions.
BIT was widely considered by Chinese education officials to be among the top 20 universities in China.
Professor Hirota Kaoru of the School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology(BIT) won the 2019 Chinese Government Friendship Award and was invited to attend the award ceremony.
In recent national level evaluations, BIT was among the first 15 universities to be designated into the “Project 211”.
- School of Marxism
- School of Microeletronics
- School of Aerospace Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Optoelectronics
- School of Information and Electronics
- School of Automation
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Software
- School of Materials Science and Engineering (SMSE)
- School of Chemical Engineering and Environment (SCEE)
- School of Life Science
- School of Mathematics
- School of Physics
- School of Chemistry
- School of Management and Economics
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences